Nanea's 6 Month AG Release Anniversary

Next weekend is the 6 month anniversary of when American Girl Released Nanea. That was August 27, 2017. We went to the American Girl Store in Nashville that Saturday for the big event. That was my first post here on my Nanea blog!

Yesterday, I saw on American girl Doll News, that Nanea has new outfits and other things! So excited.



 This is her Birthday outfit. I'm definitely getting this first! I just love the cute bow and the pineapple print!


Nanea's birthday accessories. That skirt is for Nanea's dog Mele. So they can twin. So Cute! I'm getting that too sometime next month.


1940's Radio. This pretend radio plays a popular song and real recorded news from the time. Or attach the included 3.5mm audio cable to your girl’s own electronic music player to listen to her own favorite songs. I like the old fashioned look. The audio cable looks silly. I want this too!

Nanea's palaka outfit. This is so cute too! Something Nanea's Mom would have made for her.  



It makes sense that AG would have a shave ice stand for Nanea. I already have Kanani's Shave Ice Stand. Its bigger with lots more accessories. But it is not available anymore so this is something that goes with Pono's Market!






Comments

  1. Nanea's radio looks really cool.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does! Cant wait to get her birthday dress! Pineapples! So cute!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nanea's Holoku Dress

Kanani's Shave Ice Treats