Prints in the Sand

Prints in the Sand: My Journey with Nanea 


I love this book. It's so different from other books. Depending on what path you choose you are reading a different story. Like choosing to do baby sitting or go to the book drive. 

The story is told by a girl that we don't know. Not ever her name. But before long I realized that that girl is me. I am traveling back in time to Honolulu during World War II. An amazing trip. I learned the hula. I met Nanea's mommy, her Tutu (grandma) & Tutu Kane (grandpa). I met her sister. But the best part is that I met Nanea. I became her friend and slept over at her house. I love Nanea. The next time I read this book I am going to read it to Nanea and let her choose the story path.

This is Nanea's dog Mele. Her name means "Song". She is so cute. 


Mahalo Nui




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nanea's Holoku Dress

Kanani's Shave Ice Treats

Nanea's 6 Month AG Release Anniversary